Portal   •  Forums   •  Calendar   •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Clan SOBR Forum Index » Battlefield Series » AUTO BALANCE
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 AUTO BALANCE
Shapes
Smurf
Smurf

PostPosted: 3:09 PM, Sun 23 Feb 2014    Post subject: AUTO BALANCE Reply with quote

I'm sick to death of being in servers with "auto balance". All the "auto balance" does is punish 1 person on the winning team and allows 1 new person to the game to get a free win. It will auto balance people who have joined friends and even the person with the highest points on the winning team. This makes no sense to me, why swap the player doing the most for his (the winning) team to the losing team? Most games are very one sided, but does this mean people on the winning team should be punished for the other team being bad? I think all games should have the teams scrambled at the end of the match excluding people who have joined friends, but not in the middle of a match when there's no chance of helping the losing team. Or what's the point in even trying to win when you can easily just be swapped to the losing team and get a loss anyway. I think if 1 team is being dominated by the other, it's the losing teams fault for not playing well enough and should just get better so they don't lose.. That's what I do and I have a 74% win rate now.

I realise it's the server admins decision to have auto balance and I can just not join those servers, but you don't know until you join it and I just think it shouldn't be on any servers as it is so flawed.

Thought I'd see what everyone else's opinions were about this as I'm sure it's effected everyone at some point. Might post on the battlefield forum but can't be bothered sifting through all the trolls etc lol

Last edited by Shapes on 3:37 PM, Mon 24 Feb 2014; edited 1 time in total
Fritzo
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 6:12 PM, Sun 23 Feb 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not a fan of it especially when it swaps me and im in a squad thats for sure

Donk
Insane (Certified)
Insane (Certified)

PostPosted: 6:26 PM, Sun 23 Feb 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auto balance needs a tune up for sure but that's Pro Con yea Fritzo?

As for the scramble teams, dont see the point. Every time i'm in a server with it on, it just seems to stack one side then the other with the top players thru no fault of it's own.

I got no problem at times swapping to a losing team, done it many times with Fritz to turn the tide

Head nOOb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Snap
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 6:28 PM, Sun 23 Feb 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you guys. I join the squad and then find out I get shafted to the other team without any warning. SUX

Donk
Insane (Certified)
Insane (Certified)

PostPosted: 7:16 PM, Sun 23 Feb 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auto balance needs to be like BF2, last in server first to balance. Yea might take a bit to get in to your squad but much fairer, either way never happen un less we had our own Orange_Colorz_PDT_13

Head nOOb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: