Portal   •  Forums   •  Calendar   •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Clan SOBR Forum Index » First Person Shooters » Arma2 Zombie mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Arma2 Zombie mod
Snap
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 7:39 PM, Sun 14 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't easy. Hard to find stuff you need to just really .....survive.
Been on a few times and teamed up with some guy. Made it a bit easier. Great fun.

Bishop
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 9:45 PM, Sun 14 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah its a challenge , some servers have extra loot set and extra barracks in towns , but normal is pretty hard to find stuff ...

really need to find a map , then from there can set waypoints to towns ,

theres only hospitals in "cherno" , "elecktro" and "berenzino" for blood bags , which u need if u lose blood.. and only another player can give you a transfusion.

morphine is needed if you break your leg, antibiotics if you start coughing and get sick , painkillers if you get hit ( you cant steady your weapon, it shakes around) bandage yourself if you get hit by a zombie or shot and see blood dripping out of you , wait for the full animation to finish to properly bandage yourself or youll keep bleeding..

apart from canned food and drinks , you can also hunt animals , need a hunting knife to get the meat , then you can eat it raw and get sick or make a fire with wood you find or can chop from any tree with an axe and need matches to light it lol

if you find a water bottle , you can refill it at any pond or river or random tap things in yards , some water will be contaminated and make you sick though.

minor weapons and supplies are found in the small red and white barns and other big farming buildings,

food and drinks , packs, tents and stuff can also be found in houses , fire stations (the red buildings) , and grocery stores...

and good loot like ghillie suits , nvg's etc and good weapons are found in barracks in those 3 towns , and usually theres a barracks or 2 at the airfields, and another big barracks at "stary sober" , barracks are like grey rectangle buildings with small windows , military zombies pile out of them when you approach.

the best stuff is usually found at chopper crashes though , fresh chopper crashes billow black smoke in the air , always check em if you find or see them.

hope that helps Orange_Colorz_PDT_15 , if you run with us for abit man youll work it all out pretty quick.
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 9:19 PM, Wed 17 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some good gear tonight, then got killed by a bandit. Slightly annoying. Orange_Colorz_PDT_17

Bishop
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 10:27 PM, Wed 17 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe yeah man , gotta lay real low once ya get good stuff ,as soon as somebody sees you they'll shoot you, majority of players stay south though , so head north and you wont find trouble as much... ya really gotta play in our server though if you can , BBhive #1 , that fockers 1 is hard to find stuff in...and the admins are dicks.

im fully kitted out in that bbhive server , have been a few times and been killed which sux but then i find stuff again , atm im hiding up north with a ghillie suit , which is rare as fk , an m4sd , dmr sniper rifle Orange_Colorz_PDT_06 , killed a few bandits today to , was sweet

it's hard though when the server is full , majority of people are just running around trying to kill people with whatever they have like idiots...
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 1:24 PM, Thu 18 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

few screens all kitted up :

ghillie is awesome is this game Orange_Colorz_PDT_06

1st person

the naughty zombie in the corner , making wired groaning noises to ,wtf

i didnt do it Orange_Colorz_PDT_06

Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 7:19 PM, Thu 18 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, look at the kill count go up. Orange_Colorz_PDT_03

Snap
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 8:05 PM, Sun 21 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orange_Colorz_PDT_15 Orange_Colorz_PDT_14 Orange_Colorz_PDT_27 Orange_Colorz_PDT_22 Orange_Colorz_PDT_23 Orange_Colorz_PDT_24 Orange_Colorz_PDT_39 Orange_Colorz_PDT_40 Orange_Colorz_PDT_38 Orange_Colorz_PDT_45 Orange_Colorz_PDT_45 Orange_Colorz_PDT_45 Orange_Colorz_PDT_45 RUNNNNN......ZOMBIESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Bishop
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 1:41 PM, Mon 22 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol more like " RUUNNN , some moron has found a gun and must shoot everything and everyone he sees " ... everytime i go back down south i run into a douche who flanks me with an ak or something and i lose all my stuff. Orange_Colorz_PDT_14

aussie servers are mostly just filled with teenage wanker cod or bf players who just treat the game as a deathmatch , bit over it at the moment , might look for a server with some other serious players on it overseas or something.
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 8:44 PM, Wed 01 May 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting to get annoyed by people just shooting you for no reason when you have nothing and the have and m204 or ak47. ANNOYING

Last edited by Snap on 8:00 PM, Thu 02 May 2013; edited 1 time in total
Bishop
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 7:04 PM, Thu 02 May 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah , the game is bandit central now , cant trust anybody you dont know now it sux...

if you stay near the coast or big towns , you'll keep dying , people just gear up and head down to the coast to kill people with no gear because they know it'll be easy street.

But then you have people who just sit up north watching the barracks so when you run near them to raid them for weapons they'll shoot you aswell lol.

its hard to get stuff when theres a full server , i get most of my gear whenever i do morning runs when theres like 5 people in the server.

Best thing to do if you want to stay alive though is head north away from the kids , always check towns for zombies before you enter them ( zombies mean someones been there or is there usually) , unless there zombies you have spawned , zombies spawn off you up to like a 200m radius , anything out of that is someone else,

and just keep hidden , run in bushland whenever you can , avoid roads if you have a map , avoid other players unless they state there friendly but then i'm still cautious , they can turn on you any second...

don't fire your weapon unless you really have to , but if you have to use your pistol first , unless you have a silenced weapon.

Every servers different though , some servers have barracks and weapons on the coast so there easy to find , but everyone stays on the coast killing each other , some have only the good stuff up north at the airfields , some have barrcks in every major town.

also use this if you dont have a map , www.dayzmap.com , that map lists where everything is , and translates the russian names into english so you can use the road signs for navigation if you dont have a map in-game , as said every servers different though so if theres military loot on that map , there might not be in your server...

i'll start playing it again soon , just having a small break from it .
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: