Portal   •  Forums   •  Calendar   •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Clan SOBR Forum Index » First Person Shooters » Arma2 Zombie mod
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Arma2 Zombie mod
Jax
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 12:34 AM, Sun 13 May 2012    Post subject: Arma2 Zombie mod Reply with quote

hey guys, dunno how many of you play this still, but there is a Zombie mod for Arma 2 out now, look here
http://www.dayzmod.com/downloads.php

Havnt played it myself, but looks interesting Smile
Murderer
Murderer

PostPosted: 6:20 PM, Sun 13 May 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing it with some other guys I game with for a while, it is literally the most fun thing I've played in a while. Makes you paranoid as hell, since anyone can kill you, there is perma-death per character you make, and the environment is based off the real-time clock of where the server is, so when it's night in aus, it's night in aus servers (zero visibility).

It only costs 30$ on steam at the moment for the Combined Operations arma2 pack as well
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 6:56 PM, Sun 13 May 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting.... might have to check it out , gotta do a re-install of arma2 ... Orange_Colorz_PDT_14
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 7:04 PM, Mon 08 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

oi hrt , can you get me a screenshot of your error , or at least tell me which pbo files its not allowing ,should say in the error... pretty sure you either need to install a patch or 2 , or just delete a couple of small files n you should be right.

nothing major from what i can see , ill be on later 2night and 2morrow anyway. Orange_Colorz_PDT_09
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 11:43 AM, Tue 09 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting it now

Bishop
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 2:34 PM, Tue 09 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

not every1s cup of tea , if you just wanna run around shooting stuff , you'll prob get bored pretty quick lol...

feels more like a resident evil open world game to me , pretty much gotta run around , searching for weapons and ammo , food,drink , keep yourself alive and healthy. Setup camps to stash your loot(and hope noone finds them Razz ) , find vehicles or choppers...

other players will either help you or just kill you and take your stuff , mostly the latter lol and you can do the same , i've come across a couple of guys who have teamed up with us...fun times were had Orange_Colorz_PDT_02

once you have good guns n stuff though it's hunting time Orange_Colorz_PDT_07 , im just killing bandits pretty much atm , you become a bandit if you keep murdering friendly people ...

if someones friendly i'll usually let them be , unless they have something i want.

its not about killing zombies or just shooting everything you see , i try not to shoot until i really have to as it lets everybody know where you are and what weapons you have ...

But yeah , the map is huge and theres alot of running involved at times getting where you want to go

theres no goals or anything to complete , you just do what you want to do, go where you want to go , kill who you want to kill lol

oh and death is permanent , no respawn , you start the game all over again on the coast with nothing...( south/east coast are beginning spawn points) frustrating at times , if you have good guns n stuff

it is arma2 , and theres a whole bunch of little bugs n stuff , but dont really hamper the game all that much , still awesome.

theres nothing to tell you where to go or what to do , until you find a map and then you can place waypoints that will give you direction , its all pretty confusing at first , but if any1's keen to play gimme a yell ,happy to explain or help with anything... im right into this now , love it , its immersive as hell Orange_Colorz_PDT_11
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 9:53 AM, Wed 10 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you die, can you go back and find your body and get your stuff back?
Are there chopper?

Bishop
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 12:35 PM, Wed 10 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah your body stays there with your stuff on it , but people who kill you or any1 else can come along n loot it , and then bury it lol once buried everythings gone...

yeah theres choppers , pretty hard to find but there is , i got 1 today , ive found about 5 all up so far , no matter where i hide them they always seem to get found though... pretty much half the server is always looking for choppers Orange_Colorz_PDT_14
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 8:00 PM, Fri 12 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets play Bish Orange_Colorz_PDT_03

Last edited by Snap on 1:59 PM, Sat 13 Apr 2013; edited 1 time in total
Bishop
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 11:13 AM, Sat 13 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i play pretty much every day , hit us up if your keen mate , usually in vent whenever i play anything now.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: