Portal   •  Forums   •  Calendar   •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Clan SOBR Forum Index » [SOBR] News Forum » [S2] vs AUS GA 16 v 16
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 [S2] vs AUS GA 16 v 16
VyperAus
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 1:50 PM, Sat 27 Oct 2007    Post subject: [S2] vs AUS GA 16 v 16 Reply with quote

Once again [S2] was being sent into the frontlines, this time to fight over a long forgotten village who's name had been removed from the annulls of time, but what was to be known as the abandoned village sat on a supply route for the war and thus made it a very important piece of real estate. [S2] weren't the only ones aware of this AUS knew of the value of securing the village as well, and the columns of dust from both sides vehicles and the clatter of rotor blades announced the impending fight.

Round 1 [S2] as MEC
Having never played this map before we knew it was going to be an interesting fight. The roll out went well with SL being dropped on flags, but AUS had the same idea and were quicker than us to get their reinforcements into the fight taking backyard out from under [S2]'s fingers, while also securing for themselves alley and park. [S2] was left holding under bridge and rooftop. the fighting was thick and fast with both sides sending squad leaders into the battle and then having full squads spawn in making the flag defense all that more important. the bleed was working well for AUS reaching deep into the [S2] ticket count. both sides choppers were spraying the rooftops, but the amount of 50 cal fire being sprayed into the sky generally kept the chopper carnage low. [S2] sought for another flag and attempted several break out attacks on the AUS flags, managing to grey and even captur the flags, but the counter attack from AUS was quick and with massed firepower taking the flag back again. With the bleed and the majority of the flags in the hand of AUS it wasn't long before the round ended 116 to 0 in AUS's favour. Highlights of the round was the Anti tank work Jax, chiccy and her tanking, and the defensive work by the squad holding rooftop, although Aus left it alone for the most part, when they did attack the boys held well under some immense pressure.

Round 2 [S2] as USMC
Once again choppers and humvees were racing on the rollout with the tank slowly grinding its way forwards. this time the roll out was kinder to [S2] with 3 flags being secured although the squad that arrived at back yard found a few AUS boys already there having parachuted in from their chopper, alhtough to be fair to say i don't think they were expecting us so soon, and the flag at backyard was secured as was park and also rooftop. Now [S2] fought grimly to hang on, but AUs just kept coming slowly AUS used mounting pressure and some strong infantry skills to push on the flags repeatedly, with rooftop the first to fall. Backyard came under increasing pressure, but with a SL safe and sound on a roof top over head ( something [S2] borrowed from AUS's tactics in the first round) [S2] managed to reinforce and prevent AUS from capturing the backyard flag on numerous occasions. The tanks were exchaning shells all over the village while also dodging AT rockets that came streaming out of windows, off rooftops and out of doorways. [S2] pushed from backyard and capped underbridge, but AUS had pushed as well capping park, which had been left exposed. AUS also exploited a momentary lack of our tank and chopper by dirving their tank into our uncap and stealing our chopper and causing havoc in there, until a few guys went back and fed their tank a steady diet of AT rounds. AUS showed their skills by collapsing the flags and putting pressure on capping backyard finally leaving [S2] with only under bridge, which came under a large amount of gunfire and nades being sdpammed from the rooftops surrounding the flag. Thanks to some clever thinking and a bit of luck VyperAus managed to take a hummvee from the us main and sneak around the back of alley and got his squad onto alley and capped the flag back, but it was too little too late, AUS tried to counter attack at alley but it didn't matter the bleed and the constant attacks from AUS had done the job taking out the round 129 - 0. Highlights of the round were some paddle kills ( i think it was oxi) and some nice SL work by Shrike to stay alive.

Round 1 [S2] 0 AUS 116
Round 2 [S2] 0 AUS 129
Total [S2] 0 AUS 245

Well it was an interesting match on an unusual map. AUS you showed us your class and skill with your infantry work, well done guys best of luck with the rest of the ladder. To the rest of the gang, well done on a map we hadn't seen before, especially the second round, although the score doesn't reflect it, it was a hard fought round and we hung in there, not getting capped out of the village. Nice work by the SL's and also chiccy going hard in the tank. The next match or 2 should be interesting. See you all out there in the foxholes

I'mmmmm baccckkkkk

Vyper

TV missiles, Reach out and touch someone Very Happy
fun-any0ne?
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 1:56 PM, Sat 27 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIDS map.

GG none the less.
clownius: your pc is a nigger
fun-any0ne?: rofl
a_CHIC
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 5:50 PM, Sat 27 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice wirte up Vyper .. my tanking wasn't hard enough, sorry guys.

GG *AUS*.. nice uncap raping there too.

PostPosted: 4:36 PM, Tue 30 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

a_CHIC wrote:
GG *AUS*.. nice uncap raping there too.
fun-any0ne? wrote:
AIDS map.

Oh noes! Who got raped? there is help out there you know if you ever want to come out of hiding... get rid of the AIDS maybe...

Bad luck peeps. Ill try and make it to the next one
Master Crayon
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 5:31 PM, Tue 30 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

again another good write up vyps, you ever considered being a journalist. Orange_Colorz_PDT_11
VyperAus
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 6:48 PM, Tue 30 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol crayon, i just write because i enjoy what i am writing

OxiDeOwns
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 8:50 PM, Tue 30 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master Crayon wrote:
again another good write up vyps, you ever considered being a journalist. Orange_Colorz_PDT_11

I already asked him that lol
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 9:38 PM, Tue 30 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think i would be a good journalist, i am more a creative writer

Reply to topic All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: