Portal   •  Forums   •  Calendar   •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Clan SOBR Forum Index » [SOBR] News Forum » [S2] vs Evolution Ga 16 v 16
Goto page 1, 2  Next View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 [S2] vs Evolution Ga 16 v 16
VyperAus
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 10:14 PM, Mon 15 Oct 2007    Post subject: [S2] vs Evolution Ga 16 v 16 Reply with quote

After coming off the back of a succesful foray against the 66th Black Knights to open the 16 v 16 campaign, [S2] head honcho Donk's decided that it was time to go on the attack. Evolution were to be the opponents as they had just taken possesion of the Kubra Dam and Donk's decided that, the Dam would be a good base to lauch further offensives out of. But Evolution were not to be caught off guard having fought hard to gain control of the dam, they weren't going to give it up easily, and they knew that [S2] were on the way as well.

Round 1 [S2] as USMC
Having played on Kubra Dam a few times and enjoying success on it for the majority, Donk's sat down and came up with some sneaky tactics. As the round started, the F18 and Cobra taking to the skies, sweeping towards the Evolution defences. The roaring of disel engines announced the vehicle armada leaving the US main, spearhead by the DPV's racing off to distant targets. The jets were clashing in the stratosphere, the choppers were enchanging TV missiles, and within a short period of time, Clownius and his squad had capped bridge base and were rolling in on maintenance buildings with a small section of his squad pushing across and capping refuelling station. These attacks launched under the watchful eye's of HRT, spotting the holes and sending squads through the gaps, enabling [S2] to get off the bleed in the first few minutes, ensuring that the scores stayed close with out the bleed doing too much damage to the [S2] ticket count. Lower dam was under serious attack, with Donk's and his squad working hard to push in and cap the lower dam flag. They managed to grey it on numerous occasions, but one of the EVO choppers was performing a good sweep coming in and clearing out the flag with its cannon. EVO were also stubbornly defending the Dam walls and their Tunguska at construction was causing alot of hassles in the air for our pilots and the chopper boys. But after some determinded attacks and alot of fire power being poured into the area, the construction flag soon fell into [S2]'s hands. The Dam wall was still the subject of violent battles, with both sides throwing everything into attack and defence on the dam walls. The flags changed hands frequently on the dam no side being able to lock them down for a long period of time, with the scores being level for the most part of the round. But once the Construction site fell into [S2]'s hands, The Cobra started to come into its own, raining down fire along the dam walls, and beyond into the MEC main at Intake, EVO attempted buggy runs to break out off intake but the cobra picked them off and the armour that pushed through the lower dam tunnels. [S2] slowly forged ahead in the ticket count, thanks to some good medic work along the Dam and the Cobra doing alot of damage to the EVO troops. The round ended 57 - 0 in favour to [S2]

Round 2 [S2] as MEC
The defences were setup for the rollout with [S2] preparing for the oncoming onslaught from EVO. Both choppers took to the air, the Mig 29 roared off in search of the F18 and a SL headed to bridge base. Bridge base was succesfully captured by [S2], making it harder for EVO to get off the bleed. The Mig 29 won the 1st air battle as did the choppers against the EVO cobra. But EVO kept coming, rolling out armour, and blackhawks to try and wrest control of some flags away from [S2] to get off the bleed. The [S2] defences held firm under the constant attacks, gaining support from the chopper boys. EVO didn't give up, taking a leaf out of the [S2] tactics and getting a buggy to lower dam, the armour dropped back to cover, plus Donk's and Ezy in the chopper, which left maintenace vulnerable. EVO capitalise on the momentary lack of defense capping the flag, and the fight was on. [S2] pushed back hard with massive firefights around the maintenance sheds, with armour, infantry choppers and jets mixing it up, both sides trying to control the flag. The fight continued around maintenance and spread to include refuelling station and bridge base as well, with EVO finally capping bridge base and refuelling, although maintenance once again was back in [S2]'s hands. Jax was working overtime in the tunguska on the hilltop, defending construction and also being a menace to any aerial threat from EVO. EVO came back hard with a blackhawk flying at max altitude, dropping spawners onto intake, but they miss-timed the drop, as Cryptic had returned to intake to repair his chopper, which allowed Vyper to make short work of the paratroops. The aerial battle was pretty even with both jets, shooting each other down and then trying to camp the other on the ground. Both [S2] choppers then took to the main battlefield to add their considerable firepower to the battle, to ensure that the defences held firm. The choppers helped cut off a significant armoured push by EVO but while this was happening EVO dropped a heap of bailers onto intake, capping intake. But it was too little too late, as by this time the bleed, plus the combined firepower employed by the [S2] defenders had done the damage, with some short battles around intake, but the round was over shortly afterwards. [S2] taking out the round by 97 - 0

Round 1 [S2] 54 EVO 0
Round 2 [S2] 97 EVO 0
Total [S2] 151 EVO 0

Now thats what you call a slug fest. Although the score doesn't show it, round 1 went for ages, both sides going at it hammer and tongs. The fighting was firece intense and great fun. Many thanks to EVO for the match, it was well played and in great sportsmanship too, good luck with the rest of the ladder guys. To the gang, nicely done, with donk's sneaky tactics paying off. Special mentions to chiccy for a great first round Smile, the attack squad boys, u did a marvellous job in the 1st round, and held your ground in the 2nd.Templar, welcome back son, took u a while to warm up but it was like riding a bike, you never forget. Cryptic, once again thanks for the piloting job and putting up with my ravings. Overall a great perfomance matching a great game.

Vyper

TV missiles, Reach out and touch someone Very Happy
a_CHIC
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 10:19 PM, Mon 15 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY.. & I was finally apart of Vyper's wonderful write ups Orange_Colorz_PDT_03

Thanks for the game guys.. it was great. WHats even greater is that I am now apart of [S2] Orange_Colorz_PDT_19
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 10:37 PM, Mon 15 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

a_CHIC wrote:
WHats even greater is that I am now apart of [S2] Orange_Colorz_PDT_19

yea, thats right right, that TK at power plant by me wasn't an accident, it was the initiation act. no really Orange_Colorz_PDT_19
lucky a medic kit was close by eh

Donk's squad in rnd1 got hammered and shut down everytime Orange_Colorz_PDT_48 GW Evolution!

Rnd2 was entertaining, Donks and I always have a bit of a laugh in voip, brilliant line up of that blackhawk over intake mate, too bad they all bailed before we took it down.
Insane (Certified)
Insane (Certified)

PostPosted: 1:32 AM, Tue 16 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highlight for the 2nd rnd for me was crashin the chopper into the dam Orange_Colorz_PDT_04

Too much Crysis and Americas Army of late.

Even though we kept gettin shut down by EVO's awsome defense in the first rnd i had a ball actuallu enjoying BF again Orange_Colorz_PDT_01

WD too everyone,we a bit unorganised aye Chiccy but we get the job done most of the time Orange_Colorz_PDT_08

Head nOOb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cryptic
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 1:40 AM, Tue 16 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice write-up for a good match. Vyp's right about that first round, tickets were ever so slowly dripping away from both sides considering the battles taking place. Even the very last ticket took extra long, I was watchin it.
We had the heli up in the clouds a lot of the time trying top get the drop on them, but there were a few nice and personel moments in there. Prowling amongst Power plant and a "Monster Kill" cruise through Lower dam got us grinning. That pesky AA at Construction was dealt with on several occasions but damn it's a fast breeder.
Thanks go to Vyper for blowin up what I'm offering in front of us, nice 50 kill first round. Orange_Colorz_PDT_16
Thanks for the game evo, hf with the season.
clownius
MIA

PostPosted: 10:15 AM, Tue 16 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

good write up vyperish
thats how bf2 16v16 games should be Orange_Colorz_PDT_06
cheers for a very good game evo, well done guys 16v16 is lookin to be good fun once again
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 10:31 AM, Tue 16 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG EVO.

Nah Donk.. It was ALL GOOD Orange_Colorz_PDT_02

Yes a very different style but I can easily fit in with that Orange_Colorz_PDT_19 & like you said.. "but we get the job done".

That first round was intense, it was awesome.. I agree that is how BF2 16v16 should be played. The 2nd round I didnt have much direction. Orange_Colorz_PDT_14

PostPosted: 9:56 PM, Wed 17 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

a_CHIC wrote:
GG EVO.

Nah Donk.. It was ALL GOOD Orange_Colorz_PDT_02

Yes a very different style but I can easily fit in with that Orange_Colorz_PDT_19 & like you said.. "but we get the job done".

That first round was intense, it was awesome.. I agree that is how BF2 16v16 should be played. The 2nd round I didnt have much direction. Orange_Colorz_PDT_14

you ran my buggy over in your tank PDT_Armataz_17 PDT_Armataz_25 Orange_Colorz_PDT_32
LtColHRT
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 10:05 PM, Wed 17 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magianator wrote:

you ran my buggy over in your tank PDT_Armataz_17 PDT_Armataz_25 Orange_Colorz_PDT_32

Good work Chick Orange_Colorz_PDT_02 Orange_Colorz_PDT_04 Orange_Colorz_PDT_04

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
darulezy
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 10:23 PM, Wed 17 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magianator wrote:

as SOBR insurance assesor I have examined the scene of said accident and discovered track marks indicating said tank had begun emergency braking procedures, unfortunantly due to the nature of said tank weighing in at over 60 tons collision was imminent.

Please be adviced when manouvering said buggy the limitations of said tank and give right of way in all circumstances.
Orange_Colorz_PDT_09
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: