Clan SOBR Forum Index
Portal   •  Forums   •  Calendar   •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Clan SOBR Forum Index » [SOBR] News Forum » GA 16 v16 [S2] vs DCS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 GA 16 v16 [S2] vs DCS
VyperAus
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 7:35 PM, Mon 21 May 2007    Post subject: GA 16 v16 [S2] vs DCS Reply with quote

Finally back into the action. The ladder was live and for the first battle on what will be an interesting campaign that the dictators have planned out we were coming up against the boys from DCS on a map that had fun and Vyper doing cartwheels. Dalian plant was the location for the epic clash, and with all the choppers, it was a chopper whore's paradise.

Round 1 [S2] as USMC

The round started well with good early spotting on the roll out and a sudden crash by one of the j10's allowing us to land the squad at main entrance to compete with the DCS squad that was trying to cap it as well. But within seconds the old nemisis Mr LAG had showed up and the game slowed down to something of a screen jumping contest but both sides kept playing. The Lag was making things difficult in the choppers and flying, but the boys kept going. FLags were slowly capped as we took main entrance off DCS and then also capped south docks with sefski and jax bailing out of their blackhawk ( claiming mechanical difficulties, we are sure it was just neither of them wanted to fly) and taking the armour and heading towards maintenance that DCS had capped. The bleed was working against DCS and Tv missile kills were still happening in really difficult circumstances with some real stunning shots happening thru the lag. The flag at main entrance was under constant seige as we sought to lock DCS out from it but it changed hands a few times, with the choppers coming in to help clean up on occasions. Great work by fritzo and his squad to stay alive in and around main entrance every time we lost the flag although i think once or twice they had to trek from the closest flag to get there. Blue was just sitting back in his tank while all this was going on having a cup of tea as he defended reactor towers, fending off the very rare buggy that actually headed towards the flag ( the buggy had to make it thru the jets, the choppers, Fritzo's mad AT filled squad at main entrance, and Jax, Sefski and Bully over near maintenance to get to Blue. The res tof the round saw the carnage dealt out by the [S2] Airforce picking fof targets at will and the air cover by the jets was superb neutralising the j10's as a threat.
The round finally ended with [S2] in control of all four flags and the score being 92 -0

Round 2 [S2] as PLA
The half time speech was to continue the work of round one and keep the squad work up.
The roll out again went to plan, with the jets taking off and creating havoc as well as Fun and Vyper nailing anything that moved seeing as we were now playing under lag free skies.
Main entrance was capped quickly as was maintenance and shortly after that south docks was ours as well. Reactor towers was capped in next to no time with 2 choppers and 2 jets providing cover for the armoured column that rolled in to secure the flag. The call went out from HRT to lock down the main land. which the boys did with a vengence. The choppers and jets were nailing anything that moved or even threatened to leave the US carrier and soon a squad was dispatched from land, landing on the carrier creating even more havoc as the squad ranged over the carriers deck pouring fire into the DCS boys as the sought cover from the withering blasts of the helicopters chain guns and the jets cannons. Cryptic and Firefox moving their chopper in close, to really decimate the decks, while fun and vyper were on overwatch taking out the AA or anything that looked dangerous to the other heli. HRT was trying in vain to land his artillery on the carrier but to no avail as it just wouldn't land where he wanted it to go. soon the APC's of [S2] added their fire to the storm that was sweeping the decks of the US carrier. by the end of the round the carriers decks were awash with blood and covered in the smoking wreckage of what once was proud blackhawks, F 35's, and cobras, now twisted metal and ash caused by impacting bombs and TV missiles.
The bleed finished off the round with the score at 168 - 0

Round 1 [S2] 92 DCS 0
Round 2 [S2] 168 DCS 0
Final Score [S2] 260 DCS 0

What a way to start the season off. Many thanks to DCS for the game. Excellent work to the ground pounders who battled thru some serious lag and fire power in the first round to take and hold flags. And to the pilots of planes and choppers great work fellas it was a spectacular display. The team work was great so was TS boys. A very enjoyable match.

Vyper

TV missiles, Reach out and touch someone Very Happy
LtColHRT
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 7:56 PM, Mon 21 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

PDT_Armataz_09 PDT_Armataz_07 PDT_Armataz_09 PDT_Armataz_07

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
darulezy
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 8:42 PM, Mon 21 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice writeup
thought rnd1 was most about who was better at coping with lag. and that j10 that crashed was ment to be dcs major spawn.
rnd2 went very scripted with a cruel ending for dcs.

the after game shins were funny as. where are them screenies?
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 9:55 PM, Mon 21 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job Vyper, love reading these things.

btw, that J10 crash had me perplexed when it happened. I saw some wreckage in the sky up near the crane, then saw the message of "xxxx is no more". I guess he was about a metre too close to the crane.
VyperAus
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 12:15 AM, Tue 22 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

All part of the service cryptic. Plus i kinda enjoy doing the write up ever since i saw some of the ones that the boys from the AEF have done i thought it would be a good thing to do. Then Ezy let me run rampant in here while the dictators were all on holidays and i don't think they have realised yet, but when they do they will probably shut me down Sad

TV missiles, Reach out and touch someone Very Happy
scoobysnacks23
Murderer
Murderer

PostPosted: 11:36 AM, Tue 22 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

that bloke in j-10 crashed because i was on his ass as soon as he took off i think i surprised him, i didn't hit him with any missles but the fact i got there so quick he tried to get away by doubling back through the cranes at main entrance. it seemed as though he may have been looking at behind view and hence lost control. i didn't kill him Orange_Colorz_PDT_13 but at least i had the pressure on him from the start. Orange_Colorz_PDT_02
LBD

PostPosted: 1:35 PM, Tue 22 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

always a pleasure to read your write ups vyp don't need to play just read ya write ups to find out how u all went

Orange_Colorz_PDT_04 duckie
LtColHRT
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 3:56 PM, Tue 22 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

VyperAus wrote:
Ezy let me run rampant in here while the dictators were all on holidays and i don't think they have realised yet, but when they do they will probably shut me down Sad

I HIGHLY doubt it, if they do I think we all strike Orange_Colorz_PDT_06

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Master Crayon
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 4:14 PM, Tue 22 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice write up vyper. you should write for a magazine or summin.
hey you would not be interested in doing an english assignment, lol. Orange_Colorz_PDT_05
Yegor
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 9:01 PM, Tue 22 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yea, that buggy surprised the hell out of me

two dudes jumped out and just looked at me, so I put a couple of 50cal rounds into em.
I dont share my tea n biscuits with anyone, unless yo have a nice tight fitting gimp suit on like the big Ezy!

cheers fellas, good game
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: