Portal   •  Forums   •  Calendar   •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Clan SOBR Forum Index » [SOBR] News Forum » GA 10 v 10 [S2] vs Affliction
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 GA 10 v 10 [S2] vs Affliction
VyperAus
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 2:42 PM, Thu 22 Feb 2007    Post subject: GA 10 v 10 [S2] vs Affliction Reply with quote

"This is VyperAus with a newflash for SNN. I am currently on location of what seems to have been a massacre here in Fushe pass, there is bodies everywhere. in the distance i can see the smoking ruins of what appears to be a satellite trailer and a UAV van. Closer to the Island i can see the wreckage of buggies and behind a hill top the funeral pyre of a what appears to have been a tank.
All this destruction has come from the battle between [S2] and Afliction, with the winner holding the valubale mines located along the river here in Fushe pass."

Round 1 [S2] as PLA
The round started and all our boys got good spawns, with the buggies racing off on a 2 pronged attack towards the Affliction main, while the armour ground forward towards island to pour fire into it. Aflfiction seemed to be caught off guard as their tank hovering near the sheds was suddenly under attack by sefski and his mobile AT squad which also took some heat off Donk's squad heading around the back of the east mine. Affliction capped island but the armour boys soon cleared out the sqaud capping the flag but leaving it in afflictions hands. The fight for Affliction main base was heating up as the full force of Donk's squad hit the deck running with Dao's out. after a short firefight there was 3 [S2] boys on the flag but they were cleaned out, with Donk's still in hiding providing a spawn point the 2nd try was successful with The USMC main coming under [S2]'s control, denying the armour to Affliction. Meanwhile the West mine was under attack by affliction but skillfully called suicides and reinforcements arriving meant that although it took a while the attack from affliction was driven off with cryptic the commander showing how he passed his course at fritzo's school of driving by squashing the affliction SL and then driving his damaged APC off the cliff above the flag and wiping himself out in one hell of an explosion. Now with the bleed damaging Afflictions chances and the armour turning the island into a cauldron of fire, a few of the boys pasha and sefski pushed into island under the cover of fire supported by the tank that was so nicely donated to [S2] by Affliction pulling off the cap out.
[S2] 103 - 0

Round 2 [S2] as USMC
The spawns were not so ideal this time, thus slowing down the roll out and allowing Affliction to get a SL to Island first although he was met with a full squad of [S2] and HRT in the tank providing covering fire, there was a short fire fight and when the smoke cleared the island was under US control. Although having watched our tactics from the first round affliction tried them out as well, with the commander caught up in APC driving he failed to see a buggy from the chinese main get stuck in a group of trees ( has fritzo been teaching outside the clan) and the SL proceeded on foot around the back of our main. with a full squad spawning in, our main was under dire threat HRT and cryptic responded in the armour eliminating some of the Affliction squad that was around the flag but disaster struck as with pure blood lust while pushing into the opening around the flag, HRT ran over the AT mine laid by cryptic, wiping out not only himself but also taking our commandering and his APC with him. And with that the US main fell into Affliction's hands locking [S2] into island just like Affliction had been in the first round. With things looking dire and precious tickets bleeding away. The Attack squad lead by the determined Simpsons Donkey pushed up towards the chinese main on foot after the way had been cleared by Fun's SRAW's taking out the enemy APC with a full squad of AT behind him, they ran. They sliped past the fence and headed towards the cap zone, with the enemy tank and its driver spawning just as the boys were entering the zone. The tank went down quickly under a storm of At rockets and so did the defenders that were starting to spawn. some lucky grenades and some good shooting by the chinese APC which had respawned almost saved the day but with Shrike sneaking aorund and hitting the APC and taking it down from behind, allowing the rest of the dead squad memebers to respawn on Donks and cap the flag. The bleed was now back in the favour of [S2]. The action didn't stop as HRT found himself and sefski under the attention of a determined attack squad from Affliction pushing for Island which had been left lightly guarded. Bailing out of his tank and then running into the full squad he was heard to remark over the comms after the commander had reported only one there " 1 of them, i just got ran over by 5 of them" and the commanders quick response " Ohh i see them now. yep 5 there" This attack very nearly had the flag for Affliction but some quick buggy driving allowed pasha and sefski to arrive followed by donks allowing jumbers to spwan into Island recapping the flag for [S2] and cleaning out the remaining Aflliction soldiers. The tickets slowly counted down with Affliction making a few attempts on what was their main, but they were met with stiff defense [S2] went into lock down mode holding their ground. And at the very end with only seconds left that madman Donks went on a drive and managed to dodge the enemy APC and run over a helpless pedestrian, although its unsure of wether or not he had C4 attached to his buggy. And then it was all over.
[S2] 52 - 0

Round 1 [S2] 103 =[A]= 0
Round 2 [S2] 52 =[A]= 0
Total score [S2] 155 =[A]= 0

"There u have it viewers. A terrible battle in Fushe pass. With [S2] walking away with the claim to 2 important mines and the income they will generate. This has been VyperAus on the sidelines in Fushe pass for SNN, good night for now"

Well Done Lads. Thanks to affliction for the match, we know you guys were suffering from the ping and the time difference being in NZ but we appreciate the spirit in which u played the match. Our Squad work has improved out of sight and the Comms were excellent well done to all and some nice AT shots taken by pretty much everyone. You all stuck to your roles and carried them out with precision. Special mention to HRT for generating the TK in the 2nd round, although it didn't go down against you, it was your TK HRT. And it was nice to see fun getting into the jihad action jihadding their jihad buggy nice work. Well done guys looking forward to the next match, onwards and upwards.

TV missiles, Reach out and touch someone Very Happy

Last edited by VyperAus on 6:23 AM, Fri 23 Feb 2007; edited 2 times in total
darulezy
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 2:50 PM, Thu 22 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
disaster struck as with pure blood lust while pushing into the opening around the flag, HRT ran over the AT mine laid by cryptic, wiping out not only himself but also taking our commandering and his APC with him

Noobs Laughing

GG Affliction.
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 11:47 PM, Thu 22 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

darulezy wrote:
Quote:
disaster struck as with pure blood lust while pushing into the opening around the flag, HRT ran over the AT mine laid by cryptic, wiping out not only himself but also taking our commandering and his APC with him

Noobs Laughing

GG Affliction.

hey I had no warrnings on my screen

o and BTW vyper :notworthy:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
fun-any0ne?
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 4:31 AM, Fri 23 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

im leik soooo tempted to go thru vyperz post and correst crap but i wonk coz im drumk. mmmkay?

k.
clownius: your pc is a nigger
fun-any0ne?: rofl
Bishop
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 12:05 PM, Fri 23 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

fun-any0ne? wrote:
im leik soooo tempted to go thru vyperz post and correst crap but i wonk coz im drumk. mmmkay?

k.

pisshead ... im gettin alchomahol withdrawals , n shutup , i know i cant spell Mr. Green gg the other night to fellas
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 5:47 PM, Fri 23 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing wrong with the posts lol Razz Razz

TV missiles, Reach out and touch someone Very Happy
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: