Portal   •  Forums   •  Calendar   •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Clan SOBR Forum Index » [SOBR] News Forum » GA 10 v 10 [S2] vs =KoD=
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 GA 10 v 10 [S2] vs =KoD=
VyperAus
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 11:33 PM, Thu 08 Feb 2007    Post subject: GA 10 v 10 [S2] vs =KoD= Reply with quote

After some losses in previous matches, the dictators decided on a a nice holiday for the boys down in Fushe pass. Let the boys kick back and relax maybe do some fishing have some buggy races. Only problem with this was th fact we had some rather noisy neighbours in the form of Khaos on Demand who had decided to holiday at the same spot. And so the battle lines were drawn.

Round 1 [S2] As PLA
Our roll out started fairly well with most of the boys getting decent spawns apart from donks who had to run a fair way for his tank ( see what happens when u get uncapped) Cryptic reported buggies heading north and the armour boys moved to intercept, with the buggies taking the short cut into our main and ensuring a big nasty fire fight in our main with our defense being bolstered by a few of the boys suiciding and spawning back at main. mean while we were taking alot of tickets off KOD in our main. Neither team was on bleed as nobody had capped island yet, we sent infantry there when another buggy raid was spotted at our base, once again more fighting but our main was safe due to the early call by cryptic spotting ensuring that enough defense was at main. After securing the bleed we held island for most of the round with KOD abandoning their buggy raids to push on island in force usuing their whole team, and both pieces of armour but with the defense of an almost full sqaud of AT and donks and vyper in armour on overwatch we beat back most of the attacks pretty easily. in the last fe minutes of the round KOD suceeded in capturing island but it was too little too late as the bleed had done the damage as had the infantry work by our team, especially in nullifying the squads that kept spawing at our main base.
Also i would like to point out that it wasn't my fault for all the team kills boys u gotta get out of my way when i am driiving the APc or u will all end up like sefski with your head as a hood ornament on my APC
[S2] won the round 58 - 0

Round 2
after a blood filled first round, we were pumped and ready for the 2nd round. The roll out was simple with everybody finally getting a good spawn close to where they wanted to be, we pushed guys to island and met most of KOD heading there too. Island flag was too change hands a few times at the begining and then we held it for a long time. KoD making a few of their buggy runs north bu they abandoned these for a push onto island constantly. The infantry work was bloody and action packed. With donks taking many tickets with his tank pouring firing into KoD and bleeding them as they approached the flag. Some very nice sraw work by the guys in and around island helped hold it. The rest of the round fire was being exchanged in and around island and on the hill sides around as KoD fought to take the flag off us. KoD finally took island but with only 4 tickets left, the armour charged supported by infantry and we claimed those 4 tickets quickly to win the round [S2] 46 - 0

Round 1 [S2] 58 =KoD= 0
Round 2 [S2] 46 =KoD= 0
Result [S2] 104 =KoD= 0

Wow Boys back into the thick of things with a good win. Thanks to =KoD= for an interesting match, and never mind the arty drop.
And to the guys much better after the last few games, the squad work improved but needs alot more work, but the way we played overall as a team was great, the right ppl dropping back to support main when under attack. Nice tanking by donks ( although we know he really wanted to drive his C4 buggy) Jax for his infantry work, and the rest of the gang did well, apologies to those who i team killed in the APC in the first round -12 points for team work what was i thinking. And very nice commanding work by cryptic filling in for HRT who forgot the match was on ( ahh thats why i was Tk'ing HRT wasn't there i had to take up the slack Razz )
Lets keep it up fellas

TV missiles, Reach out and touch someone Very Happy
Bishop
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 9:10 AM, Fri 09 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah was a pretty solid game fellas , good job by every1 , i was happy i got to knife 1 of their boyz in the first round Mr. Green and managed to take an apc of their hands for a lil while , all round good defence and communication , lets keep it up dudes ...
MIA

PostPosted: 12:57 PM, Fri 09 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

good work guys
Assassin
Assassin

PostPosted: 4:28 PM, Fri 09 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

sif post this b4 a news post mentioning a loss to AMI. Orange_Colorz_PDT_22
but yer, wd to KoD put up a bloody good fight Orange_Colorz_PDT_45

Bishop wrote:
i was happy i got to knife 1 of their boyz in the first round Mr. Green

I had to knife one of em cause i ran out of bullets Blink
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 9:19 AM, Sat 10 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry forgot the ami post, was a bit too mad at how we manaaged to throw it away

TV missiles, Reach out and touch someone Very Happy
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: