Portal   •  Forums   •  Calendar   •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Clan SOBR Forum Index » First Person Shooters » Project reality 2
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Project reality 2
Donk
Insane (Certified)
Insane (Certified)

PostPosted: 10:44 PM, Sat 21 Sep 2013    Post subject: Project reality 2 Reply with quote

Sweet Orange_Colorz_PDT_03

Will be using Cry engine 3

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f380-project-reality-news/124409-project-reality-2-game-announced.html

Head nOOb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gothic
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 10:26 AM, Sun 22 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like good news for PR fans. It would be nice of them if they were to allow open modding/design of new maps within the community, would help build a better mapbase quicker and perhaps with a little more polish allowing the devs to focus on gameplay and the associated mechanics.

It will be interesting to see if the community 'poo-poo's' the cry-engine mod in a similar way the BF communtiy did when EA went to the frostbite/2 engine.

http://noname.c64.org/csdb/scener/?id=3904
Fritzo
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostPosted: 4:16 PM, Sun 22 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think quicker will be an issue they said years ago they had started and seeing as the current build already has the gameplay side nailed I cant see how they can screw it up it's not EA/Dice doing it!

Cant wait, would pay $200 for it now before I would give a stool sample for BF4.

Im not expecting something like below on release although extremely possible, these boys know how to push an engine, Nam should be awesome!!

Jump to Youtube Download VideophpBB Plugin

Donk
Insane (Certified)
Insane (Certified)

PostPosted: 7:39 PM, Sun 22 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in effect it is a community based game man, with what they have done with PR itself im happy to wait. PR2 began early last year and for a game made by gamers i think they've done a pretty good job to do what that have in the time frame they have.

I waited 5 years for BF2...

But now after being such a huge Battlefield fan, mainly the only game i've
played in years and what got me into PC gaming in the first place, i will now no longer pay for another BF game. Which is sad cause i did love it but since the implementation of stats with BF2 it was the beginning of the end for me.
Enjoyed BF3 for a while but this whole cranking games out every 2 years isnt going to help the franchise and has shown its just not enough time.

Anyway onward and upward

And applications for devs are open Orange_Colorz_PDT_19

Head nOOb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sefski
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger

PostPosted: 9:58 AM, Tue 24 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks mad...

"Who the hell is B-umpy??" - Proofy

"It seems to have disappeared into the black hole that things sometimes disappear into..." - Some guy at work
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: